The objectives of MAS Raleigh Quran Institute are:
- To graduate Hafazah (memorizing) children from our community.
- To equip a unique generation embodying the Quran in its thought and manners.
- To master the correct recitation of the Quran.
- To disseminate religious awareness and the correct interpretation of the Great Faith.
- To educate our children with pure Islamic values and etiquette.
To facilitate an environment that supports the correct recitation, understanding and memorization of the Quran while engaging participants with personal and spiritual development that brings into being a better citizen.
Our Mission Statement
- To Provide a variety of courses to support the recitation, understanding and memorization of the holy Quran.
- All programs will be devised to consistently nurture in the candidate a higher ethical and spiritual standard.
Importance of Quran
- Narrated by Anas (may Allah be Pleased with him): The prophet (r) said: “For Allah (I) are people from among the humankind. They asked: Oh messenger of Allah ), who are these people? He said: They are the people of the Quran the people of Allah and his elect.” (Sahih Al-Jame‘)
- Narrated by Abu-Hurairah (may Allah be Pleased with him): The prophet said: “When the companion of the Quran returns to life on the day of judgment, (The Quran) says: O Lord! Honor (Beautify) him. So he gets crowned with the crown of honor”.
- Narrated by Othman (may Allah be pleased with Him): The prophet (r) said: “The best among you is the one who learn the Quran and teach it”. (Sahih Al-Bukhary)